The Cases Module is a great way to keep track of any projects or problems that clients may have. To access the Cases Module, click the Cases Icon from the Buddy Bar.
You will then be directed to the Cases Home Page as below, you will see the Cases which are assigned to you as default. You can also sort by Case Number, how many days the case has been open and Company name.
You can choose different views, the six headers are as below.
- Assigned to Me – This includes any open cases this will also be cases that haven’t been dealt with which have been assigned to you either by your colleagues or yourself.
- Longest Open – Cases that have been open for the most amount of time.
- Cases CC to me – any cases that someone else thought you should be aware of, even if you do not have complete responsibility for resolving the cases.
- I am able to view – A list of any open cases for records that you have access rights to.
- Case for records belonging to me – any existing cases for your records, whether created by you or not.
- List recently viewed – any cases that you have recently accessed.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate the BuddyCRM Support team. Details on how to do so are in our ‘Still Need Assistance’ area.